CLICK HERE TO MAKE A RESERVATION
Paumanok is open seven days a week, from 11 AM to 5 PM. The last seating every day is at 4 PM.
Reservations & Policies
Reservations are recommended. We will accept walk-ins, subject to availability and the same policies outlined below. First priority will go to those who have made a reservation. Making a reservation is quick and easy via our new online reservation system.
In advance of your visit, you may review our wine list and menu. Contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
If you are new to wine tasting we recommend observing the following practices, for greater enjoyment of your Paumanok experience:
- Avoid chewing gum prior to or during your tasting.
- Avoid smoking prior to tasting.
- Avoid perfumes and colognes.
- Avoid lipstick.
We kindly request you observe the following while visiting us:
- No smoking anywhere on the property, both indoors and outdoors, including the parking lot.
- If you wish to dispose of your chewing gum we are happy to provide a napkin.
- Only food and beverages purchased at Paumanok are allowed on the premises.
- No ball throwing or roughhousing.
- No amplified music or amplified electronic devices.
- Leashed pets are welcome Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. All guests with pets must be seated on the lawn. No pets are allowed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays anywhere on the property.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Any vehicle that arrives at Paumanok Vineyards in which guests are intoxicated and/or consuming alcoholic beverages upon arrival will be turned away. Paumanok and New York State Law do not allow outside alcohol, wine, or beer brought onto our property. Eating and drinking in the parking lot is not permitted. No smoking is permitted anywhere on the property, both indoors and outdoors, including the parking lot. While we hope you enjoy our wines in moderation, for the safety of all of our guests, we offer the following reminder: It is dangerous to drive a vehicle or operate machinery after drinking alcohol. If you do so you assume full risk of injury and death to yourself and others.
Lingering on our premises is not permitted. We welcome you during your reserved time, we regret that we have to ask you to leave promptly once you have completed your visit and leave your table. For example, lingering on our deck or walking the grounds or lingering in our parking lot are not permitted. Consuming your own food or beverages of any kind in our parking lot or anywhere on our premises is prohibited. Food, wine and beverages that are served to you by Paumanok may only be consumed at your table.
Proper ID (valid driver's license or passport) is required to verify proof of age for anyone tasting or consuming wine.
Paumanok Vineyards requires you to explain the policies above to your group before arriving at Paumanok.